All our UK commercial data, in one place.
BusinessView provides a definitive and consistent view of the UK business population. It offers accurate cross-channel contact data and in-depth insight to drive improved commercial marketing engagement.
Marketers and insight professionals face a lot of challenges when managing business data.
- How do I gather better, more in-depth insight on my business customers to help me more effectively manage my customer relationships?
- How do I identify my most likely prospects, and know when and how to contact them?
These issues can be multiplied if you have data coming from different channels and with different levels of relevancy.
Reach, enrich, engage…
With comprehensive prospect data, all in one place, BusinessView enables you to extend the reach of your marketing campaigns.
BusinessView contains hundreds of variables across categories including; contact, firmographic, financial and performance. When appended to your data it unlocks in-depth insight and enables a detailed and granular understanding of your customers and prospects.
Our business data can help you improve your understanding of customers and prospects by:
- Ensuring your marketing campaigns send the right message to the right people
- Finding highly targeted prospects that have a proven interest in similar products and services
- Maintaining marketing effectiveness by keeping your existing data accurate and up to date
- Choosing the type of companies that are right for your business using a broad selection of business criteria
- Viewing information on small, medium and large businesses across all UK regions and industries
- Getting a fuller, all-round picture of businesses and the people behind them with a unique blend of business intelligence
Detail behind the data
BusinessView covers over 5 million companies. Containing over 250 variables and attributes, this data can be used to provide a prospect list relevant to any industry and refined for your own criteria, to help you to enrich your business information for insight and to more effectively manage the customer relationship.
Contact the Experian team
*Denotes a required field