A credit report by Experian gives you invaluable insight into a business’ financial stability, so you can make faster and better risk decisions.
See the detail behind the credit score
- Access business and director/owner credit reports
- Instant access to key corporate information
- Assess company stability at a single glance, with optional corporate tree
- Insightful, long-term view of a company’s performance through Commercial Delphi Credit Score trend information
- Easy financial interpretation with analyst comments
- Comparison of the Commercial Delphi score against the business population gives you more context to make a decision
- Shareholder information for sharper insight into company status and a quick understanding of any majority shareholding
- Experian’s Commercial CAIS information is also available for insightful detail on how your customers pay other businesses
Why use Experian credit reports?
- Powerful blend of business and consumer data
- Search limited and non-limited businesses across the UK and Internationally
- Established and trusted business data
How do I access an Experian credit report?
Experian credit reports are available through BusinessIQ.
For a one off business check, click here.
Contact the Experian team
*Denotes a required field
Telephone: 0844 481 9920