Consumer credit account information sharing (CAIS)
- Access information on the vast majority of the UK’s active credit population by reporting consumer credit data to Experian
What is CAIS?
CAIS is a data sharing network that gathers data from and collects over 500 million credit accounts a month making CAIS one of the largest sources of UK consumer credit commitments.
Join the data sharing network
As a CAIS member, you contribute data on all your customers’ credit accounts and account behaviour from the last six years. In return, you get access to the equivalent data from over 400 banks, lenders, insurers, and utility and telecoms companies – virtually every major lending organisation in the UK.
Access to the CAIS database enables you to:
1. Make responsible lending decisions by reviewing existing financial obligations
2. Identify consumers with an adverse credit history
3. Make appropriate authorisation, limit management and recovery decisions
4. Verify applicants’ personal details
5. Enhance collections strategies
Request a call back
*Denotes a required field
CAIS Member Portal
Your source for the latest CAIS guidance, advice and information.
Telephone: 0844 481 9914