Why is data profiling important?
Where are the weaknesses in your data landscape? How is your data structured and utilised? How are your core services and business functions impacted by the quality of the data they consume?
These are not questions for the IT department but for the whole organisation.
Data profiling helps you to understand what problems exist and what actions need to be taken. Profile your data to help improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance and increase customer satisfaction.
Download our Free Data Profiler and get value from your data in minutes
The Free Data Profiler is a user-friendly and powerful data profiling tool that can help people across all of your business to discover patterns and meaning in your data.
Whether they need to quickly spot trends, or you have a team managing a data quality project - the Free Data Profiler allows you to upload data and drive monetary value in minutes.
Only available to UK registered companies
- Self-service data profiling
- Analyse 50+ million records across 50 tables
- Proactively analyses your data to find relationships and potential issues
- Complete profile of all your data - no sampling!
- Analyse data from different systems and across multiple tables
- Create custom rules for effortless data quality reporting
Download the free profiler
*Denotes a required field