Business Intelligence and Alerts
Proactive alerts for proactive responses
UK and International Alerts for a comprehensive range of criteria
Stay up-to-date, receive alerts when something changes:
- Quickly know about changes that could affect you with email notifications
- Be the first to know if a business may not be able to pay
- Prioritise your workflow properly
- Manage risk and improve cash flow by receiving notifications whenever there's been a change to your customers or suppliers accounts
Business changes could include:
- Change of company name
- Change of credit rating
- Change of credit limit
- Change of head office address
- Change of director or business structure
- Change in payment performance
Decide which businesses or portfolio you want to monitor and how you want to monitor them. You can then prioritise alerts with varying levels of urgency, helping you improve credit account monitoring, prioritise workload, manage risk and take the most appropriate action.
Integrate our data
Quickly stream and integrate our comprehensive data into your own systems, workflows, websites and products with our Business Information APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
Find out more information about BusinessIQ
*Denotes a mandatory field
*Denotes a required field
More from BusinessIQ
If you are interested in knowing more about BusinessIQ and are an existing customer you can contact your account manager, or ring 0844 4819920 and we will give you all the information you need and a live demonstration.
If you are not an existing customer of Experian then please fill out your details in the form below and one of our credit consultants will phone you back.
"We're now able to combine our experience with insight gained from
BusinessIQ to make fast and accurate decisions."
– Jane Hext, CEO, Santia Consulting Ltd