Ever wondered what your credit score is saying about your business?
Through subscribing to My Business Profile, you get full visibility of your business credit report, which includes previous search details, credit account and business information. It also gives you an industry comparison to show you how you’re performing, compared to industry averages. Accessing this report enables you to understand what’s affecting your credit score and preventing you from being able to obtain business credit.
Simply choose the package which best suits your business:
Monthly online subscription
Annual online subscription
You may notice that we’ve simplified our business credit report offering
We listened to customer feedback and made several enhancements to our business credit reports to ensure that you receive the most comprehensive view of your business credit profile. We’ve now combined all the benefits of Own Company Report* into My Business Profile to bring you a streamlined offering.
My Business Profile offers your business:
- Find out the top factors influencing your score: See what factors are having a positive or negative influence, so you can understand any issues and start to fix them
- See what the banks and other providers of credit account agreements use when you apply for credit or finance: One of the only reports to include commercial CAIS** data; the score takes into account any loans, mortgages and other credit secured against your business, along with details of your payment performance
- Unlimited access and downloads of your report: Your report is delivered to you in real time, rather than a snapshot report. Therefore, you’re able to see how your profile changes as you improve key factors affecting your score and you can download up-to-date copies of your report as and when you need them
- Automatic alerts about significant changes to your profile: Every time there’s a major change to your credit report or when someone has credit searched your business, helping you to reduce fraud and enabling you to act quickly to reduce any negative impacts to your score
- On-going advice and support: From an Experian business credit expert to help make your business credit score the best it can be
*If you have recently purchased Own Company Report and are still within your 30 day consultation period. Please call 0844 481 8888 if you have any queries about your report.
**Pronounced ‘keys’, Credit Account Information Sharing (CAIS) is our proprietary shared database of credit history. To find out more about CAIS, please download a copy of our Commercial CAIS guide.