How well do you know your business customers? The better you understand them, the better you can help them.
Businesses financial circumstances change all the time, as they open and close accounts, make payments and use credit limits. The wider their business is spread, the harder it is to get a true picture of their financial behaviour. Detailed information about each individual business means better decision making, whether you’re assessing credit worthiness and risk or marketing a new product or service. By getting continual updates on a customer’s financial wellbeing, you can ensure you treat them appropriately and fairly at all times.
What Are Commercial Risk Scores?
Watch this short video to learn more about how our Commercial Risk Scoring products can help your business.
A new level of understanding
Experian’s Commercial Risk Scores help you identify changes in your customers’ credit behaviour and manage relationships effectively. They let you see details of each customer’s credit use and repayments to make more informed decisions for new and existing customers, whether you’re growing the account or managing risk. Risk scores are a powerful range of credit scores that enables you to quickly assess the risk within your existing portfolio and/or new credit applications.
Make the best credit decision at the point of customer application – calculated in real time, delivered through a variety of online systems.
- Predict the financial health of customers
- Strengthen your risk strategies with a deeper understanding of your customers
- Maximise the success of marketing campaigns by targeting customers who are financially robust
- Develop fair and consistent customer management processes
- Prioritise resources ensuring they focus on the right customers
- Minimise the risk of financial losses by pre-empting some of the issues a failing business could face
- Optimise collections strategies based on financial strength and immediate risks
- Understand the customer’s financial status to tailor services better and reduce risk to the business.
Contact the Experian team
*Denotes a required field